As Marketing Director you have overall responsibility for the marketing and fundraising. Your most important allies are the more than 60 cooperative organisations and companies that stand behind We Effect and Vi Agroforestry. The Marketing Director reports to the Secretary General and is part of the Global Management Group at Head Office in Stockholm. You lead and have the responsibility for 15 creative and competent colleagues in Head Office. You provide strategic support to the other departments and offices around the world.
- Responsible for marketing and fundraising of We Effect and Vi Agroforestry.
- Ensure a relevant marketing strategy targeting the cooperative business sector in Sweden.
- Provide relevant reporting to the Boards of Directors for both organisations.
- Responsible for the department’s budget and work plan.
- Lead by example; responsible to provide active leadership in line with the values of the organisations.
- Ensure that all department staff adhere to the Code of Conduct and actively work with anti-corruption.
- Represent the organisation in relevant networks and fora.
Skills and qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced leader with documented strong and value-based management skills. The role comes with high responsibility. You need to understand the logic of civil society organisations and you need to have a strong understanding of the cooperative business sector in Sweden. Other qualifications that are required:
- A degree in an area relevant to the position or equivalent acquired knowledge.
- Several years of work experience within marketing, fundraising and communication.
- Experience of operational responsibility, planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Interest in human rights and sharing We Effect’s and Vi Agroforestry’s core values.
- Experience of international development cooperation.
- Experience in change management.
- Working knowledge in Spanish.
Why work with us?
We will give you the opportunity to make a real difference – within our organisations and in our joint work for a better and sustainable planet. Marketing is highly prioritized in the organisations and with us you get the chance to develop the work from an already strong position. Your workplace is located in Södermalm in our pleasant and brand new office. You will be a part of a global team driven by strong values that operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
as soon as possible, but no later than February 4, 2020. Your application can be written in Swedish or English. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Josefin Johansson, tel. 070-862 09 90 or Priscilla Paulin, tel. 070-456 63 65 at Signera Rekrytering.
Starting date according to agreement. We strive for diversity and welcome applicants of any gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief or people living with disablities.