The general objective from this study is to review and assess the relevance and effectiveness of the KPIs in relation to tracking of programme implementation and as a tool for strategic management decision-making.
- To provide recommendations on how to improve our qualitative aspects of our results-based management system by using the KPIs.
- To analyze the process of collection of the data -from partner, country, region and head office levels – the tools that have been used to collect that data, analysis of the data and the way it has been presented and discussed at programme and management levels.
- Provide recommendations to modify, delete or introduce new indicators in relation to suitability to partners, programme and management
Profile of the Reviewer/team
- The reviewer should have a minimum of five (5) years monitoring and evaluation experience of projects and programmes and knowledge of issues related to sustainable land use management, climate change and gender equality.
- Documented experience of reviews, assessments, results-based management (RBM) monitoring and evaluations.
- Knowledge and experience in the human rights perspective, cooperative values and principles, gender perspective and sustainable land Management.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) of the reviewer should be provided. The CV should include details on engagements carried out by the reviewer or member of the consultancy team, including ongoing assignments indicating responsibilities assumed, qualifications and experience in undertaking similar assessments or studies.
How to Apply
The submitted offer shall include:
- Cover letter
- Resume of the responsible Reviewer/team with updated references and references of similar assignments.
- Technical and financial Offer
- Offers shall be sent to both following electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and
- The deadline of the submission of the offer is 5th November 2020.
- For more information contact: , Phone: +46 72 071 11 29